GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE OKAICOM.COM WEBSITE
ARTICLE 1. STATUTORY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring.
The sites okaicom.com and the sites bearing the domain name okaicom registered with the extensions .at .be .com.br .ch .cl .co .com .de .dk .es .fi .fr .in .it .lu .mx .net .nl .nz .pe .pt .se .uk .co.za are published by :
aicom WEB PERFORMANCES, whose registered office is located at the following address: 22 rue de la république 83210 La Farlède FRANCE, and registered in the following register: RCS Toulon B 392 485 8929.
E-mail address: [email protected]
The publishing director of the site is: jean-pierre mourot.
The okaicom.com website and its other extensions are hosted by:
OVH, whose registered office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Phone number: +33 9 72 10 10 07
ARTICLE 2. SITE PRESENTATION
The purpose of the okaicom.com website and its other extensions is:
To perform searches based on users' keyword queries by browsing the web, pages and sites, but also other currently available search engines.
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user may contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: [email protected] fr or send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to: aicom WEB PERFORMANCES, 22 rue de la république 83210 La Farlède
ARTICLE 4. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and utilisation of the site are subject to acceptance and according to these General Conditions of Use.
The editor reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the site and the services as well as these GCU particularly in order to adjust to the changes in the site by making available new features or by suppressing or modifying existing features.
The user is thus advised to consult, prior to navigation, the latest version of the TOS which is accessible onsite at all times. In case of disagreement with the TOS, the user will not be able to make any use of the site.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He will, however, at any time, be able to suspend, limit or interrupt the latter's access to the site or to certain pages so as to update, modify its contents or for any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connection and navigation on the okaicom.com website and its other extensions constitute unconditional acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, regardless of the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These TOS apply, in case of need, to all the site's declensions or extensions on social networks and/or existing or future community-based networks.
ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the publisher will be able to, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or to some parts of the site, to a given category of web users;
- Delete all information which may be likely to upset the functioning of the site, or which may infringe national or international laws, or Netiquette rules;
- Suspend the site so as to carry on with the updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only liable for the contents which he himself published.
The publisher is not liable for:
- In case of technical, computing or compatibility problems or failures of the site with any equipment or software;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, predictable or unexpected damages resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or services;
- Intrinsic features of the internet particularly those concerning lack of reliability or safeguarding of information circulating therein;
- Illegal contents or activities using the site and without being aware of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for trust in digital economy and Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to data of a personal nature.
Besides, the site cannot guarantee the exactitude, completeness and actuality of the information which are disseminated therein.
The user will be liable for:
- The protection of his equipment and its data;
- The use he makes of the site and its services;
- If he abides by the letter or the spirit of these TOS ;
ARTICLE 8. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites over which okaicom.com and its other extensions do not exercise control. Despite prior and regular checking carried out by the publisher, the latter declined all liability concerning the contents which may be found on these sites.
The publisher authorises the implementation of the hypertext links on every page or document on the site so long as implementation of these links is not for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, prior information of the Publisher of the site is required before any implementation of hyperlink.
Are excluded from this authorisation websites broadcasting illegal, violent, polemic, pornographic, xenophobic information or content which may adversely affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, okaicom.com and its other extensions reserve the right to delete at any time a hypertext link to its site if the site considers it not in accordance with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. COOKIES
1. USER'S CONSENT TO THE USE OF "COOKIES" FILES BY THE SITE
The Site may use "cookie" techniques to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation, and improve service for the convenience of the User. The User's consent is necessarily required for the use of cookie files involving the storage and analysis of personal data.
This user's consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 months. At the end of this period, the Site will again request the User's authorisation to save cookie files on his or her hard disk.
2. USER'S OPPOSITION TO THE USE OF "COOKIES" FILES BY THE SITE
The User is informed that he or she may refuse the storage of these cookies by configuring his or her browser software.
In the event that the User decides to deactivate cookies, he or she may continue browsing the Site. Nevertheless, any errors on the site coming from this change cannot be considered as a result of the site publisher.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE "COOKIES" FILES USED BY THE SITE
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing the site:
- Cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of use and frequentation of the various elements composing the okaicom.com site and its other extensions in order to optimize the ergonomics of the various sections and the user experience.
- Cookies to adjust the ads displayed on your device via our advertising inserts according to your device's previous navigation on third-party sites where our partner advertising agencies also issue cookies, provided that these cookies have been stored on your device in accordance with the choices you have made with respect to our partner advertising agencies.
The advertising agencies partners of the okaicom.com website and its other extensions are:
- Google Adsense: Mountain View 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States
- Critéo SA: 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
ARTICLE 10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher, or their respective assigns, and are protected as such by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the content, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and could constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. This, with the exception of elements expressly designated as royalty-free on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to any element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
Apart from the site's functionalities intended for this purpose, the user is prohibited from entering data on the site that would modify or be likely to modify its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 11. GOVERNING LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The okaicom.com website and its other extensions wish you an excellent navigation!